Lifecard Competition – Terms and Conditions 2019
1. The Promoter is Diabetes Victoria (ABN 71 005 239 510) whose registered office is at 570 Elizabeth St, Melbourne VIC 3000 and Global Health (ABN 75 091 377 892)
2. The competition is sponsored by Global Health (ABN 75 091 377 892) at Level 2, 607 Bourke St, Melbourne VIC 3000.
3. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
4. Entry is open to Australian residents only, who are 18 years and over at the time of entry. Anyone connected in any way with helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to win the competition prizes, including employees of Diabetes Victoria, Global Health or their family members.
5. Individuals may enter the competition by submitting their name and email on the competition website www.lifecard.com/competition
6. Entrants must agree to receive emails from Global Health.
7. The competition begins at 8am 1 September 2019 and closes for entry at 11.59pm on 31 October 2019. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. The Promoter will not accept responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The prize is a Google Home.
11. All prize items are valued inclusive of GST and Diabetes Victoria takes no responsibility for any variations in item values. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Any taxes (other than GST, if any) which may be payable as a consequence of a prize recipient receiving the prize are the sole responsibility of that prize recipient.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as reasonably possible by the Promoter.
13. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any contestant by any third party connected with this competition.
14. There will be only one winner.
15. The winner will be chosen at random from a draw by a staff member appointed by Global Health on November 1st 2019. 16.
16. The winner will be contacted on 1 November 2019.
17. Diabetes Victoria & Global Health shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered by any winner, or anyone else availing from the prize, as a result of the winner accepting and/or using the prize.
18. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The winner agrees to the use of their name for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for Diabetes Victoria and Global Health promotional purposes. Any other personal data relating to the winner or any other contestants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation.
21. The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Victoria.